PSPC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your Homebrew needs

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anouncements will be here....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
¿?
Admin
Admin
¿?

Number of posts : 74
Anouncements will be here.... Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Anouncements will be here.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Anouncements will be here.... Empty
PostSubject: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:40 am

No announcements yet but will be keeping up to date....
Back to top Go down
https://pspc.darkbb.com
x70xchallengerx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Anouncements will be here.... Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Anouncements will be here.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:31 pm

points system added... although 0wner has yet to find a use for it...
Back to top Go down
¿?
Admin
Admin
¿?

PostSubject: Re: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:47 pm

x70xChallengerx wrote:
points system added... although 0wner has yet to find a use for it...

I have a use for them read the thread there and i had that in mind before.

And also organzied the site alot better now they all have there own catagories instead of being all cramped together that was really pissing me off....
so any ways enjoy : )
Back to top Go down
Mr.T
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 12
Anouncements will be here.... Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Anouncements will be here.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Hey guys, really cool site you guys have. I'm going to get posting here, hopefully help you guys to a great start.
Back to top Go down
uber1337h4xx0r
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 2
Anouncements will be here.... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Anouncements will be here.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:33 pm

What if we provide links to homebrew items? I haven't seen any news around here yet, but perhaps once we do have news, it might be a good idea to link to the items in question. And if we do, would we link to other sites for the downloads; or should I just use my rapidshare account to do the trick?
Back to top Go down
¿?
Admin
Admin
¿?

PostSubject: Re: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Yea thats not a bad idea just do it if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anouncements will be here....   Anouncements will be here.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anouncements will be here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSPC :: PSPC News and more. :: PSPC is UP!-
Jump to: